Here’s the thing about AC Repair in Las Vegas: once you have found a dependable ac repair technician, it’s hard to go without them. Opening the windows can only do so much! So when your AC breaks down, it’s essential to find a reputable repair service as soon as possible. Don’t look any further than the professional team at Fast Affordable Air. We’ll get your air conditioner repaired to working operation so that you can get back to feeling comfortable.
Fast Affordable Air has been serving the Las Vegas area for decades taking care of AC repairs. No contractor in Las Vegas can beat our service record. We are recognized year after year by industry leaders like Carrier and consumer groups like the BBB, and our customer reviews say it all! So if you want to work with the best, give us a call today!
What happened? Why does my AC need repair?
Even if you keep your air conditioner is correctly maintained, at some point it’s going to require repair services. Air conditioners are working machines, with parts that wear and tear over time. Think about when a car breaks down and requires service; there’s a whole host of things that could have gone wrong. Some are more common and could be a simple fix, while others, may be more complex and potentially costly. But, you won’t know for sure until you have a qualified and trustworthy expert on the case. The same is true with AC repair. Your air conditioner could be broken due to leaks, inadequate lubrication, age, dust, electrical issues, wear and tear, or even faulty installation. One of our trained and certified technicians can visit your home and evaluate your system. Then, we can give you a straight answer on what’s needed to get your air conditioner up and running.
How soon can you get here?
No matter what time of day you discover your cooling system is broken, you can call us. Seriously! Whether it’s 3 am or early Sunday morning, our team is hard at work keeping Las Vegas comfortable. Call us anytime – really! – at 702-903-3278, and we will dispatch a technician to your home. Rest assured that you will get the same level of service anytime you call. We know how stressful it is not to have your air conditioner working. No matter when we visit your home, you can still expect us to arrive with collared shirts, covered shoes, and masks. We make every effort to fix your AC in one visit. That’s why we keep our service trucks fully stocked. No matter what the problem is with your AC, we’ll be able to solve it.
Common Air Conditioner Repairs
As the heat is rising in your home, you might be wondering: how bad is it? Here are some of the more common problems we see in Las Vegas:
- Refrigerant Leak – Your air conditioner uses a chemical refrigerant in order to cool air in your house. The refrigerant is contained in pipes that connect indoor and outdoor equipment. A leak somewhere in the system can cause the air conditioner not to cool as effectively. The best solution is to find the leak, seal it, and then add refrigerant back to proper levels.
- Drainage Problems – Have you ever noticed the condensation that forms on the outside of a cold water glass? Air conditioning coils get very cold and also produce condensation. Air conditioners are designed with drain pans and piping to help the condensation flow away. But if there’s a clog somewhere in your system, it can cause all sorts of problems. For example, you might experience very high humidity levels, or, if your drain pan is full, your AC may not turn on at all.
- Broken Condenser Fan – The big metal box outside your home is called the condensing unit. The condensing unit houses a compressor, coils, and one or more fans. All of these components are integral to the operation of your air conditioner. Specifically, the outdoor fan helps cool the refrigerant and push hot air away from the unit. If it’s not operating, your system will struggle to perform. The root of the problem could be any number of things, from a motor problem to bent blades.
- Compressor Issues – Perhaps the most feared by homeowners, a compressor problem is one of the most complex repairs. The compressor is the most critical part of your air conditioner. Without it, nothing else in the system works properly. It is a sophisticated device, so if there is an issue with your compressor, there are many potential causes. Compressors are also the most expensive component of any air conditioning system. So if you’re facing a compressor replacement, you might consider replacing the air conditioner instead.
The Best AC Repair in Las Vegas
Fast Affordable Air has completed hundreds of thousands of AC service calls. When you work with Fast Affordable Air, you can expect:
- Friendly, courteous service from our entire team. We call this “old school” customer service!
- Certified, trained technicians
- Full-stocked service vehicles
- Repair services available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Don’t wait any longer! Call Fast Affordable Air now to get your AC up and running.